- We do not ship to the following states:
- UT and IA
- During high and low temperature around the country, we strongly advise for you to request to hold your order till weather permit shipping. Otherwise, we strongly recommend that you ship overnight while overnight does not guarantee to avoid all problems due to shipping while temperature are too hot or too cold (ideal shipping temperature are from 50 to 75 F). We usually do not ship wines if the weather is too hot or too cold as this could spoil your bottles unless your order request shipping during these weather temperature by not requesting a hold on your order. We will hold any order if you so desire and ship when weather permits. Please note that if you choose to ship your order while the weather is not adequate, you hereby understand, acknowledge and agree to release The Duke Society from all liabilities related to problems caused by warm or cold weather such as but not limited to: package smell alcohol, package has trace of alcohol that leaked, seal popped and/or any other problem. Shipping insurances DO NOT COVER any problem related to weather.
- Please understand that if you select ground shipping, it takes generally 4 to 7 business days for any state in the USA. The UPS days indication for ground shipping is just an indication to which you have to add the time for us to prepare and ship your order. We ship packages by priority orders, hence a ground shipping packages come last and may take few days for us to ship.
- You must be 21 years of age to order or receive alcoholic beverages. Someone does need to be present for alcohol delivery.
- Our shipping prices include packaging materials, transport, and $100 insurance.
- We usually process your order and ship it within 48 hours.
- We ship in all the US states were permitted. We usually do not ship to Utah.
- We ship everywhere internationally except Canada.
- In general, all orders are shipped on you (the purchaser) behalf.
- We transfer title and ownership of all your order to you as soon as your order is paid hence you are taking possession of your order in the State of California at our physical location.
- We are not liable for any damages to goods caused for any reason such as but not limited to weather conditions, transport, mishandling, and other "Acts of God" during transportation. Because weather conditions can change drastically at any time, we also assume no liability for damage caused by changes in weather during transportation. "Acts of God" include catastrophes such as, but not limited to: plane crashes, unforeseeable delays or accidents, destruction due to domestic and international unrest (i.e. riots, war, public enemies) confiscation, quarantine or natural disaster.
- If any damage occurred during transport, it is your responsibility. We will assist you with the claim process, but you understand and agree that we have no say in the insurance conclusion and how much the insurance will settle for.
- We ship as a service for you hence we ship on your behalf, to the address specified. By utilizing our shipping services, you represent that you are acting in a fashion compliant with your local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of wine, beer or spirits.
- By placing an order with us, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver the buyer’s order. You represent that you have obtained all required permissions, paid all required fees, worked through properly licensed intermediaries, and that you are legally entitled to take possession of wine, beer or spirits, and quantities ordered, and you certify you are 21 years of age. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state.
If you live in a state where the direct shipment of wine by us violates the law, we suggest that you provide an alternative address in another state or have your wine shipped to a third-party storage facility in a direct shipping-friendly state.
Contact our Customer Service Department
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org