SALES TERM / RETURN POLICY / ORDER CANCELLATION
- By purchasing from this website, you are entering into a sales contract with us, and you agree to abide by and be subject to all the terms of this contract detailed hereunder and in the shipping policy section. Additionally, you understand and agree that any purchase made is similar to a contract where you would purchase goods from the physical location. You hereby agree that this Agreement, and all transactions you contemplate hereby, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with solely the laws of the State of California and solely in Los Angeles County Courts. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the parties agree to reimburse the prevailing party's reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
- You (the purchaser) acknowledge that (i) you have read this Agreement in its entirety and understands all of its terms and conditions, (ii) you have had the opportunity to consult with any individuals of his choice regarding this agreement and the provisions contained herein, including legal counsel of its or his choice, and any decision not to was his alone, and (iii) you are entering into this Agreement of its or his own free will, without coercion from any source.
- In general, all orders are finals and we do not offer any refund. ANY SPECIAL ORDERS have to be ordered on your behalf hence once you place such order we do not accept any cancellation and will not process a refund for any reason. Such orders may take up to 45 days to fulfill and again are not refundable for any reason. Any special order will be specified in the item description. By ordering from us, you agree to be bound by this non-refundable policy.
- All shipping prices includes insurance for the value of the bottle. Once the order left the store, you (the purchaser) is responsible for anything that may happen to the order whatever is the reason.
- As long as the order has not been shipped, AND IF THE ORDER IS NOT A SPECIAL ORDER AS INDICATED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION, we gladly accept order cancellation made within 1 day of the sales order date.
- We accept returns for current releases only if the wine is corked and for exchange only. When we receive your return, we will exchange the corked bottle(s) if the bottle(s) is 80% full at minimum and we assessed the bottle is corked. We will ship the exchange bottles free of charge.
- To our sole decision, we may accept a return for other reasons. In such case, we will charge shipping fees for the return of the order and an additional 35% restocking fee assessed on the sales order value of the returned items.
- Any shipments refused by the recipient, or returned to us by the carrier as undeliverable, will not be refunded in any case. We will ship the order again after you (the purchaser) pays for the return shipping fees and the new shipping fees. We will hold the returned order and charge storage fees if after 7 days you (the purchaser) did not communicate when to ship back and where. The storage fee is $10/month/bottle.
- All items as sold as is and as presented on the picture.
- Please note that if you decide to issue a charge back, against all the terms you have agreed to hereby, oyu will be assessed the following fees: 1- cost of the charge back, $35, plus a penalty fee of $500, and the cost of canceling your order or 35% of the order amount. By purchasing from our website, you understand and agree without any reserve to pay such fees.
We do not accept returns for any of the following reasons:
- You (the purchaser) placed a special order. A special order is defined as ordering alcohol and/or any products not available at the store such as but not limited to any products that have to be ordered specifically for you (the purchaser), pre-arrival, and/or wine and/or any products pending arrival to our facility.
- Any order of products of a previous release for example if the release of the current winery is 2017 and you purchase a wine and/or any products vintage of 2016.
- You are buying previous releases at your own risk and accept such risk in the case the product is not good, the wine is corked or whatever the reason is.
- Wine and/or any products that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in your care.
- Wine and/or any products that were shipped and you are not available to receive the order and/or there has been any problem with the shipping company and the order was not delivered.
- Opened bottles unless the wine and/or any products is from a current release and corked. We only offer a return on these as long as the bottle is open and at least 80% full.
- Wine and/or any products prices can fluctuate greatly from day to day, therefore we do not accept returns based on price changes within the marketplace.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages. However as is tradition in alcohol retail, any wine and/or any products older than the current release are sold AS IS at your own risk. We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines except for current release as detailed here above, nor will we accept returns of these wine and/or any products because they are past their optimal drinking window.*
- Pre-arrivals or futures delayed beyond our delivery estimates. (See below.)
- Special orders for wine and/or any products sourced specifically at your request and not part of our regular inventory.
- Orders shipped outside the United States.
*We stand behind the authenticity of the wine and/or any products we sell unconditionally. Any bottle shown to be fake will be refunded 100%.
Contact our Customer Service Department
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org